- Gilden, R.; Friedmann, E.; Holmes, K.; Yolton, K.; Xu, Y.; Lanphear, B.; Chen, A.; Braun, J.; Spanier, A. Gestational Pesticide Exposure and Child Respiratory Health. J. Environ. Res. Public Health(2020). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17197165
- Rajendran, V. (Principal Investigator). (2020). Exosomes to treat ulcerative colitis. [Grant]. Department of Biochemistry, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA.
- Pryzhkova, M.V. & Jordan, P.W. Adaptation of Human Testicular Niche Cells for Pluripotent Stem Cell and Testis Development Research. Tissue Eng Regen Med (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13770-020-00240-0
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. (2020) Program Evaluation of the U.S. Department of [Confidential].
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. (2020) Best Practices in EEO Conflict Case Management for Federal Agencies.
- Wang, M. (2019). Characterizing the Cu-only SOD repeat protein of the zebrafish Danio rerio. Master’s thesis, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
· Cohen, T.H., Lowenkamp, C.T., Bechtel, K., & Flores, A.W. Risk Assessment Overrides: Shuffling the Risk Deck Without Any Improvements in Prediction. Criminal Justice and Behavior (2020). https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0093854820953449
- Cohen, T.H. & Lowenkamp, C.T. Revalidation of the Federal PTRA: Testing the PTRA for Predictive Biases. Criminal Justice and Behavior (2018). https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0093854818810315
- Country Casual Teak® 2020 catalogs
- Country Casual Teak® website: https://www.countrycasualteak.com/
- Frederick Christian Fellowship Church booklets and programs
- Habitat for Humanity of Frederick County, Maryland website: http://www.frederickhabitat.org
- Here’s what my clients have said about my work:
- “Suzelle Fiedler was amazing and was able to help my student assemble a thesis that was written in a clear, concise manner. My student actually learned a quite a bit from the edits and suggestions of Suzelle. I would highly recommend her, especially for her excellent scientific writing skills.”
— Valeria C.
- “…[Suzelle] did a great job and the turnaround was fantastic.” —Millie R.
- “We worked with Suzelle on editing over 300 pages of our consumer product catalogs. Suzelle did a wonderful job of providing exactly the feedback, comments and edits we required. She is a wonder at pointing-out grammatical and usage errors, some of which had persisted in our company messaging for years! She also helped re-write phrases or reword captions for clarity and consistency throughout the entire text body. Suzelle was extremely thorough at cross-checking all product prices and item numbers, and pointed out small details like inconsistent formatting, phone numbers, measurement formatting and capitalizations. Suzelle finished the job in a timely manner and we went to press with catalogs that were more precise and polished than ever.”
— Madeline F.
- “Suzelle continues to be an enormous help with my weekly projects. She has a real talent for proofreading and an eagle eye for catching typos and other mistakes.”
— Joe W.
- “Suzelle has done a wonderful job for me. She has completed jobs quickly and accurately.”
— Christine H.